Thursday, November 17, 2011

Outline


My Outline
Introduction: This will have my thesis about the effects of the media on our society and how it’s not only the video games that have created this effect on society.

First Paragraph: I will talk about the history of the effects of the media on the society, acknowledging the argument of the effect of violent video games on people.

Second Paragraph: I will begin my argument about the effects of video games focusing on how video games have impacted the society in positive ways.

Third: will focus on the how movies, books, and TV shows have impacted our society focusing on social behaviors that have been impacted from these things.

Fourth: I will talk about the culture that has been created and the effects its having on our society and where I see it going.

Conclusion which will bring all of the argument together.

1 comment:

  1. that seems like a great argument, Im sure you have written most of your article, but I could be a testimonial! haha

    ReplyDelete