Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The theme of this blog

        
So what is my blog going to be? I think for any blogger either beginning or already established, this is something they need to consider. How am I going to write or my tone? Will I be funny? Or will I be more serious? What issues will I be addressing in my blog? Who is my audience? What is the impact that I hope to have with my blog? Or what is the message I want to send out? These are all questions of impact that need to be considered in creating a blog.  Sometimes it can be really hard to find that question, that theme that will guide your blog as in this situation here,  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxypTm82LOA.  But fortunately I don’t have that problem.



For me I am not a very structured person, so I feel that my blog doesn’t need to be the same. My blog will address many different topics and aspects with no common middle theme holding them to a certain way. This will allow me to pick and choose the topics that I will address and express the views I have over a variety of issues that interest me. So in the end what will this blog be? Well… it will be ME.

4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA! This is a fantastic post! Very contemplative and what-not. So, yeah, my favorite line in this blog was, "For me, I am not a very structured person..." Just a funny sentence to me. Anyways, I'm happy to be able to put smileys on these things, so yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, that video was hilarious. I'm glad your blog won't be like that because that would just get annoying after a while. And I'm not sure how you would write in a british accent anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs that really captivate people's thought are the most interesting to me. I love that you seem to write exactly what comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keep writing what comes to you, and I'm sure we will all be kept entertained!

    ReplyDelete